Monday, September 6, 2010

Photos III

Me and the sand dunes at Sossusvlei, Namibia









Sandboarding outside Swakopmund, Namibia




Salt Works in Walvis Bay, Namibia









Michael and I in a makoro. Okavango Delta, Botswana











The boardwalk in Maputo, Mozambique
Me in the Old Fort, Maputo, Mozambique







A very stuffed "chapa", local transport taking us south along Mozambique's coast to Ponto D'Ouro and then back into South Africa. You can see my backpack barely tied on near the back.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,
    You know how much I love to see the photos of you at the sites you have visited. Hope to see more.
    I could never have taken the step to let myself free fall from the bridge as you did at Victoria Falls. Never! You look healthy and happy.
    Enjoy,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    I loved the photos! The one of you jumping off the bridge made me feel like I was sky diving again! Hope all is well at school. Busy week here. We had fun in Donnelly, but it was below freezing on Monday morning. Looking forward to skyping soon. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete